CDI Technical Resourcing focuses on contingent workforce placement, complex permanent placement, and enterprise-wide staffing cycle programs for engineering and related professional skill sets for the oil, gas, and chemical industry. With our experience providing turnkey engineering, procurement, and construction management services, CDI may have proven employees available for immediate assignment, and if not, CDI’s recruiters know how to quickly identify capable candidates in any discipline or specialty.
Best in Class Processes
- Recruitment Technology
- Web Based Safety Training
- Program Management Systems
- Technical Resourcing Managers providing instant communication of critical site changes
- Electronic On-Boarding System
In-House Engineering and Design Capabilities
- In-depth knowledge of the industrial plant environment and the skills required for on-site personnel to produce successful project results.
- “Plant-ready” engineering and design personnel, familiar with the specific safety and other requirements of industrial plant operations.
- The ability to move experienced, multi-discipline, in-house resources from our CDI offices to on-site assignments, offering continuity of service and performance.
- Subject matter experts in every discipline to provide additional screening for placement of critical, high-level technical placements
- Technical Resourcing: Individual staffing requisitions for contingent staffing needs. Staff augmentation for a short duration to meet specific needs.
- Managed Services: Strategic planning of contingent labor. Long-term solutions for large group initiatives, multiple sites, vendor management, and avoidance of co-employment issues.
- On-Site Resourcing: CDI engineering and design/drafting teams can reside on the customer’s job site for individual project execution.
STABILITY & DEPTH
- CDI has been around for more than 70 years. And we aren’t going anywhere. Our firm is financially sound, with a strong reputation for quality services, timely response, and cost-effectiveness.
- Long-standing office locations across the [Gulf South and the Mid-Atlantic], including Technical Resources recruiters and staff; recruiters across CDI are available to assist with emergency, rush, and hard-to-fill assignments.
- Midland MI, Charleston WV, Ebensburg PA, Pittsburgh PA, State College PA, Philadelphia PA, Houston TX, Beaumont TX, and Baton Rouge LA. CDI has technical resourcing personnel in client facilities in close proximity to these CDI offices, as well as throughout the northeast and mid-west.
- Attraction and Retention. Outstanding employee retention, along with effective recruiting staff and technology, results in a healthy blend of new and tenured talent to meet our clients’ on-site service needs.
- CDI views Technical Resourcing employees as part of the greater CDI engineering and design team. We offer a highly competitive employee benefits package; connect with on-site staff face-to-face and by phone to ensure they feel part of the CDI Team; offer free online training as well as hands-on training regarding best practices specific to their discipline(s).
- The average employee tenure of employees in the Technical Resourcing group is more than five years. Many of the skilled personnel we provide to customers are people we’ve known and worked with for years.