- Overview and Other Privacy Statements
CDI Engineering Solutions (“CDI” or “we”), together with its affiliated companies, maintains this website as a service to visitors. Your privacy is important to us. This Website Privacy Statement is designed so that you may understand how we collect and use data through our website, and to help you make an informed decision about using our website. If you have concerns about our data practices, please do not use this website or provide us with data. For more general information regarding how we use personal data in the United States, see our U.S. Policy on Privacy of Personal Data. For more general information regarding how we use personal data in Canada, see our Canadian Policy on Privacy of Personal Data. For residents of the European Union, the European Economic Area and Switzerland, see our GDPR Data Privacy Statement. Copies of these other privacy policies and statements can be found on our website or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. To the extent one of those other privacy policies or statements conflicts with this Website Privacy Statement, the other policy or statement will govern and apply.
- Collection, Use and Sharing of Information
We collect two types of information from visitors to our website: (1) traffic data, which shows for example, how many times and which pages are visited, but does not contain personally identifying information; and (2) personal information, which visitors knowingly and voluntarily choose to disclose. Traffic data is collected by data files such as “cookies” and log files. A “cookie” is a small text file placed on a user’s computer hard drive, which allows a website to identify a particular computer when it returns to the site. Personal information includes data such as your name, email address and other contact information, work experience, educational history and other resume information, and any login ID or profile information created or submitted by you. If you log in to our website and create a profile, we may use your information to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services. Further details on the collection and use of the information are below.
- Traffic Data.When you visit this website we automatically collect information about your computer, server and browser. This does not personally identify you. Technology files such as “cookies” and log files collect and track this information. We use this data to administer the website and to provide you with personalized and location-based content and make your visit more efficient. Examples of the collected information include the web pages most frequently visited, the services accessed the most, and links to other sites that users most often visit. We may share this data in the aggregate with partners and advertisers.
- Personal Information.We collect personal information, for example, when you send us an email, create a profile, submit your resume or enter a contest. We use your email address to respond to you. We use your resume and job request information in our various staffing and recruiting businesses. You should expect that we may disclose this information to other companies and individuals in finding a potential job match. We may not always contact you before this is shared. We may also share information with third parties to provide services to you in our business. We do not sell your data to third parties, unless you have expressly granted us permission to do so.
- Opt-In Email Services.If a user wishes to subscribe to our opt-in email services (for example, our news releases), we ask for contact information such as name and email address. We use the information to send you the emails as part of that service.
- Disclosure of Data.We will also disclose your data as needed to operate our systems, to protect CDI, to prevent fraud or illegal conduct, in the event of a corporate reorganization, sale or merger of any of our businesses, and if compelled by the government or courts or to comply with laws.
- Your Consent and Acceptance of our Privacy Practices
By using this website, you consent to the collection and use by CDI and its affiliated companies of your personal information as described in this Website Privacy Statement, you signify your acceptance of our Website Privacy Statement, and you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions posted on this website.
- Access to Your Personal Information
By utilizing the “Contact Us” section of this website (https://www.cdicorp.com/about-cdi) or by sending an email to email@example.com you can:
- Ask for a copy of your personal information;
2. Ask for your personal information to be corrected or updated (you can also log into your account and modify your information at any time by using your log-in credentials); and/or
3. Ask us to remove your personal information from our records.
If you want a more secure way to communicate with us regarding your personal information, please write or fax to:
Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
CDI Engineering Solutions
1735 Market Street, Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Only our employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a recruiter, a placement representative or a client service representative) or our website administrators are granted access to personally identifying information.
- We have certain secure servers where we store personal data. We may also store your personal information in paper document files in our offices.
- The processes of our business may include sharing your personal information with others to carry out our staffing services, that is, to try to find job matches for applicants and fulfill staffing service requests of client companies.
- Despite our security measures, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee that information will be protected against theft, loss, misuse, or improper distribution. You transmit information to us at your own risk. Users are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their log-in IDs and passwords to ensure account security.
- For the most part, communication with us through this website is via email transmission. Email transmission can be accessed by other Internet users. Please contact us by a method other than email if you want to keep certain information confidential. See Section 4 above.
- Messages from CDI, Your Profile and Your Right to Opt Out
We may, from time to time, use your personal information to send you messages or marketing materials regarding our services, including employment information and job opportunities that you indicated an interest in when creating a profile. You may receive these messages from CDI using various methods, including email, phone, direct mail and other means of communication.
We do not, however, want to send you information that you do not wish to receive, and you may opt out of receiving these communications or change your preferences, as indicated below.
- Use Email Link. Our informational emails will generally contain instructions on how to unsubscribe in the event that you do not wish to receive future informational emails from CDI.
b. Make a Direct Request. You can email us directly to request to be removed from our informational email list by sending the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Links to Affiliated Company Sites and Third Party Sites
This website contains links to other sites, both those of affiliated companies and of unaffiliated third parties. Please be aware that CDI is not responsible for the privacy practices of third party sites. We encourage our users to be aware of when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifying information. This Website Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by CDI via this website.
- International Data Transfers
CDI and its affiliated companies operate mainly in the United States and Canada. We also work with business partners, franchisees and clients in various worldwide locations. We may transfer the personal information we collect to other countries. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you reside. We will comply with all data privacy laws that apply to us. No matter where we transfer personal information collected, that information will be subject to the specific policies and protections described in this Website Privacy Statement.
- Compliance with Laws outside the U.S.
This Website Privacy Statement applies to this site in the United States. If you access this site from outside the United States, you should make sure you do so in compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection
This website is not intended for use by minors and does not direct content to minors. If you allow a minor child to use this site, you will be responsible for all such use.
- Changes to this Website Privacy Statement
- No Legal Rights Created
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Website Privacy Statement, you can contact email@example.com. See also Sections 4 and 6 above.