CDI Engineering Solutions (“CDI”) maintains this website as a service to visitors. THE DISCLAIMERS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT APPLY TO USE OF THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU ACCEPT THEM AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. If you do not agree with them, please exit and do not use this website.
- Intellectual Property
- Ownership of this Website
All content, graphics, images, logos, audio and video clips, design, organization, software, technology and other items related to this website (individually and collectively “Material”) are the property of CDI or its affiliates or their suppliers and are protected under applicable U. S. and international laws of copyright, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. You may not use, copy, print, download or redistribute any of the Material except (i) with the written permission of CDI or (ii) for your own personal non-commercial use of the site (provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials).
- Trademarks, Tradenames and Domain Names
“CDI Engineering Solutions”, “cdicorp.com” and various other business and service names appearing on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and domain names of CDI or its affiliates. Other product, service and company names mentioned on this website may be trademarks, tradenames or domain names of their respective owners.
- Information Sent to CDI
All emails, messages, images, ideas and suggestions sent to CDI will become the sole property of CDI and can be used for any purpose. CDI assumes no liability for any interception of such transmissions; they are transmitted at the sole risk of the user. User hereby acknowledges responsibility for any information and material submitted via this website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such information and material. Content that: (i) is false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable, (ii) constitutes or encourages a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party or otherwise gives rise to liability or violations of any law, or (iii) contains software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” may not be uploaded to, distributed or otherwise published through this website. Users may not provide a false email address or other personally identifying information, or impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content, their identity, or their education, background and job qualifications. Users may not upload commercial content onto this website. Violations of these security rules may result in criminal or civil liability and prosecution. CDI investigates and refers to the proper authorities any occurrence that may constitute any such violation, and cooperates fully with law enforcement agencies in ensuring the prosecution of violators.
- Termination of AccessImproper use of information provided on this website and improper use of any hardware or software, including the intent to damage or interfere with the proper working of this website or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from this website, is strictly prohibited. Users may not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website in any way and CDI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate access to or use of this website at any time without notice. Termination of access or use of this website will not waive or affect any right or relief to which CDI may be entitled at law or in equity.
- DISCLAIMERS; EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES; EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES
- THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) REGARDING ANY OF THE DATA IN THIS WEBSITE, REGARDING DATA LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR REGARDING SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED, ARE DISCLAIMED.
- CDI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT CODE, CONTENT, FILES, ACCESS OR ANY COMBINATION OF THEM ARE FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR CORRUPTION. IF ANY CONTENT IS DOWNLOADED FROM OR UPLOADED TO THIS WEBSITE, IT IS DONE AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION. EACH USER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO HIS OR HER COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE, CDI SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, AND WHILE CDI TAKES STEPS TO PRESENT ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT JOBS, STAFFING SERVICES AND OTHER MATTERS, CDI MAKES NO PROMISES THAT THE INFORMATION IS CURRENT OR ACCURATE. FURTHER, CDI MAKES NO PROMISES THAT, THROUGH USE OF ITS WEBSITE, JOB APPLICANTS WILL BE MATCHED WITH POSITIONS, OR THAT CLIENTS WILL HAVE THEIR STAFFING NEEDS MET. NO EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP IS OFFERED OR CREATED THROUGH USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND FURTHERMORE, NO GUARANTEE OF EMPLOYMENT IS MADE BY CDI.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL CDI OR ITS PARENT, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS OR OFFICERS HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF, THIS WEBSITE, OR LINKS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LITIGATION OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- THE DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN CDI AND YOU, THE USER. WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so the previous paragraphs may not apply to you.
- Without notice, and without liability, CDI may terminate or restrict access to this website.
- Limitations of Remedies
YOUR SOLE REMEDY IF YOU HAVE A CLAIM BECAUSE OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE.7. Links to Other Websites
- This website may contain links to certain third party merchant sites. We do not operate or control those sites or the services or products they provide. You use those sites, products or services at your own risk. IN ACCORDANCE WITH PARAGRAPHS 5 AND 6 ABOVE, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES AND REMEDIES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF SUCH LINKED SITES.
- Dispute Resolution
- Good Faith Resolution. You agree that, in the event a dispute arises between CDI and you, you will attempt, in good faith, to resolve such dispute in an amicable and equitable manner. However, if any dispute cannot be so resolved, then you agree that the matter will be decided as follows.
- Forum for Disputes. With respect to any dispute that cannot be resolved between the parties, the state and Federal courts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania will have jurisdiction.
- Applicable Law and Location of Dispute Resolution
- Site for Use Only in the United States
This site may only be used in accordance with all applicable laws. If you are accessing this website from outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative, and you are responsible to ensure compliance with the laws of the United States (which include export control laws applicable to software) and the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Information or Press Releases
This website contains information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in a press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection
This website is not intended for use by minors and does not direct content to minors. If you allow a minor child to use this site, you will be responsible for all such use.
- Privacy Statement
When you use this website, certain information will be collected. Our Privacy Statement posted on this website and other privacy policies and statements referred to therein set out how personal information is collected and used. By using this website, you signify your acceptance to those terms.
- Entire Agreement
- Contact Us