As a fully integrated EPCM provider, CDI Engineering Solutions assists clients with all support procurement aspects of a capital project, including management of contracts, purchasing, expediting, quality control, logistics, and materials management.
CDI leverages our experience on past projects to support execution excellence by managing the quality and timely delivery of equipment from the manufacturer or supplier to the job site.
Our Procurement and contract specialists provide end-to-end supply chain management through the application of processes, automation tools, and market data to identify reliable and diverse suppliers and subcontractors to ensure our clients receive the best price without sacrificing quality
- Strategic Sourcing
- Procurement – Competitive Bid & Price Negotiations
- Value Adds: Negotiated Payment Terms, Extended Warranty, Indirect Buy/Not Buy Options, Market and Escalation Evaluation
- Expediting & Material Management
- Subcontract Management
- Supply Chain Optimization: Process Efficiencies, Procurement Process, Freight, Inspection Coordination
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Analysis