CDI Engineering Solutions provides fully integrated process engineering services to customers in the chemical process, specialty chemical, and oil & gas industries.
With more than 40 process/chemical engineers on staff, our process team is directly involved in all project stages, beginning with conceptual and feasibility studies and extending front end loading and front-end engineering design through detailed design. Utilizing SIMSCI PRO-II, HYSIM/HYSYS, and ChemCad, our capabilities include rigorous process modeling, column and internals design, relief system design and hydraulic studies. We utilize Aspen Plus for complex batch operations. In addition, our process engineers are experienced with InstruCalc, used for relief valve, rupture disc, control valve, and orifice plate specification.
Our seasoned process engineering staff also are trained and certified in a variety of regulatory requirements including Process Safety Management and Hazards Analysis. Services include safety audits, HAZOP facilitation, relief valve verification and assistance with the necessary application and implementation processes.
- FEED Studies (Front End Engineering Design)
- Feasibility and De-bottlenecking Studies
- Equipment Specifications & Rigorous Design
- Preparation of Process Design Packages
- Operating and Control Philosophy
- Appropriation Grade Estimation
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Simulations, Material & Energy Balances
- Piping & Instrument Diagrams
- Operating Procedures & Training
- Piping & Instrument Diagram Review Facilitation
- Start-up Assistance
- Project Safety Reviews
- PSM Studies, Gap Analysis, Audits& PHA Follow-up
- Relief System Design/Studies
- HAZOP Facilitation/Participation
- Levels of Protection Analysis (LOPA) Review
- Hydraulic Network Studies
- Marine Vapor Recovery Design and Compliance Studies