Technological advancements in process monitoring, control, and automation over the past decades have significantly improved productivity.
CDI Engineering Solutions offers extensive experience with a wide range of Distributed Control Systems including Honeywell TDC and Experion, Invensys (Foxboro), Emerson Delta-V, Fisher Provox, ABB, and Moore APACS. Our experience ranges from complete greenfield plant control system design to control system upgrades including complete hot-cutover replacement of obsolete DCSs.
In addition, our experience extends to a variety of PLC systems, including safety-related systems such as Triconex, Siemens Allen-Bradley, Modicon, GE, and others.
- Instrument and Control Studies
- Motor & Actuator Control
- Industrial Process Control Systems
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Control Networks
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- PLC/DCS Upgrades, Replacements, and Modernizations
- Alarm & Security Systems
- Premises Surveillance & CCTV
- Support for Levels of Protection Analysis (LOPA) and Hazard & Operability (HAZOPS) Studies