From the smallest retail store to the largest oil refineries, CDI Engineering Solutions designs and engineers reliable electrical power systems and infrastructure.
Our expertise includes electrical system studies, substation design, power distribution systems, monitoring/data acquisition systems, and heat tracing systems.
Our experience in the analysis, conceptual development, design and support of 480V, 2400V, 5kV, 15kV, and 34.5kV electrical systems for industrial and utility clients helps us deliver projects that result in on-time delivery, heightened performance, risk reductions, and lower costs.
In addition, CDI Engineering Solutions can serve as the client’s engineer for vendor qualifications, equipment specifications, bidding, functional testing, inspection of electrical equipment, and construction support.
- Load Flow Studies
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Relay and protective device coordination
- Arc Flash Studies and Hazard Mitigation
- Single Line Diagrams
- Area Classification
- Support for Levels of Protection Analysis (LOPA) and Hazard & Operability (HAZOPS) Studies
- New and retrofit Switchgear
- Motor Control Centers
- Power Factor Correction
- Motor Starting Studies for High Power Motors
- UPS and Data Center Power
- Emergency Generator and ATS Integration
- Redundancy and Maintenance Support Designs
- Lighting Photometrics Studies
- Lighting Energy Code Compliance Calculations
- Lightning and Grounding Grid Studies